#edtech #edchat #elearning This morning I logged into my Atomic Learning account to catch up on a couple of things I needed to learn to work more with Blackboard when I noticed that they had just released a new training course on Effective Online Teaching and Learning. Since I have just spent the last year developing some of my own online courses I was intrigued by their new course.
I clicked on the link and watched the intro video (see below). It was just what I was looking for. The course is broken down into four major chapters:
1) Build Your Understanding: workshops on how to create a great online course.
2) Put This Concept Into Practice: shows three different online courses so you can get an idea of what a good online course should look like.
3) Reflect and Apply: is full of workshops on how to share your work with others.
4) Reference Tools: this is the technical "how-to's" to all the different applications for delivering online courses. In fact, this is where I ended up because of the links to the Blackboard training tutorials.
Here is the video that caught my eye:
- Brad Flickinger, Bethke Elementary School