#edtech #mlearning #atomiclearning
Their content library is comprised of more than 65,000 videos. So if you are wondering where to start, I can help! They have started reviewing their internal data and found some of their most frequently viewed training. This post focuses on their most commonly viewed digital content on mobile learning. What is it?
- Planning for Success: Professional development to start planning a mobile initiative. Key topics include: setting a vision, planning the infrastructure, and gaining buy-in.
- iOS 7.1 - What's New? Training: Get to know the ins and outs of your iPad in this how-to series!
- Adapting a Lesson: How can some of your favorite lessons go mobile? This course will help make sure your tried-and-true classroom experience can be enhanced when students have access to mobile devices.
- Evernote Training: Evernote is a favored tool by many educators. This how-to training will get you up to speed on how you can use the note-taking and memory-enhancing app to share your notes across devices or with others.
- Edmodo Training: Do you like the idea of bringing social media into your classroom, but don't know where to start? This content is focused on utilizing Edmodo for collaboration on assignments, sharing resources, posting polls and quizzes, and more!
When it comes to mobile initiatives, it's hard to know where to start. This list can help you find the Atomic Learning training that is useful, when you need it. Want to learn more about Atomic Learning resources? Request more information!